Car Service Policies
- Recommend corrective & maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for ALL work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments & completion deadlines.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. Use top quality parts that are original equipment specification and are guaranteed.
- Provide itemized invoice for parts and labor, which are priced fairly, and return the old parts that are returnable to the customer at his request.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customers property while it is being serviced.
- Make all attempts to repair the customers vehicle correctly the FIRST TIME.
- Uphold the highest standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To employ only the best and most skilled technicians.
7333 E. Butherus, Suite B-100
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260-2412
Hours: 7am - 5pm, Monday - Friday